Australia – 2016 Destination of the Year!
Australia for Spring Break? It’s far!
Yes, Australia is a little further than the beaches of Mexico but choosing it for a Spring Break destination is a great and unique way to spend 10 days off of school. Almost everyone who likes traveling wants to go to Australia so giving them the option to check out this bucket list destination will help them create some amazing memories before heading into the real world.
With land packages and tours available, your customers can hit the beach one day and explore cultural destinations the next. This Conde Nast Traveler 2016 Destination of the Year is worth checking out.
- One of Australia’s most famous beaches
- Minutes from Sydney
- Surf, swim, lay out in the sun or shop
- Tropical rainforest located in Northeast Australia
- Gorgeous, long coastal drive
- Countless activities for adventurers
- Tour packages
- Access to the Great Barrier Reef
Great Barrier Reef
- 2,900 reefs and 900 islands
- Kayak tours
- Helicopter tours
- Snorkel and SCUBA dive
- Dozens of bars, clubs and local hot spots
While Sydney is the major city in Australia where most tourists flock, there are other areas of Australia worth exploring.
- Sydney Opera House
- Whale Watching off the coast
- Cruises around the harbor
- Bondi Beach
- Amazing restaurants featuring fresh seafood and produce
- Capital of Australia
- Australian War Museum
- National Zoo and Aquarium
- Balloon rides
- Great Ocean Road
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- City tours on a colonial tram
- Wine tours
- Kayak in Port Phillip
- Amazing Beaches
- Fremantle Prison – tour the convict-era prison
- Astonishing Aquarium of Western Australia
Australia is a marvelous and beautiful country with various climates, landscapes and activities for just about everyone to enjoy. Skydivers or beach-goers will love traveling to Australia as will those looking to experience rainforests, the Great Barrier Reef and urban structures often seen in movies.
Sure, they could go to Mexico…
…or they can go to a bucket list destination like Australia and spend a week in the land down under.
Sky Bird has many great tours and land packages available and we can customize tours so your clients get everything they want!